About “Month in Review”
I’ve learnt tremendous amounts from other companies through the transparency movement. My hope is that I can pay it back by being transparent about Cloud Campaign’s journey in hopes that it will help other budding startups one day.
Focusing on the Customer
With the free plan removed, we spent November nurturing our growing customer base and improving the product from the feedback we have received.
Rather than having a few hundred semi-engaged users, we wanted to have 10 very happy customers. I’ve said it before — without customers you just have a project, not a company.
More time was spent cleaning up the product and iterating on existing features.
We took a fresh take on the weekly schedule setup.
- Time since inception: ~7 months (April 19th)
- Time since Beta launch: 5 month (June 26th)
- Total Page Views: 8720 (+12%)
- Unique Visitors: 4027 (+17%)
- Subscribers: 382 (+7%)
- Monthly Page Views: 983 (-44%)
- Monthly Visitors: 597 (-37%)
- Conversion Rate for the month: 4.5% (-40%)
- Customers: 349 (+12.6%)
- Triggers/schedules Created: 439 (+6.5%)
- Facebook: $40
- Google AdWords: $30.34
- CTR: 1.19%
- Revenue: +40.3%
- Revenue Delta: +125%
Traffic is slightly trending down.
What’s stopping you from simplifying your social media campaign’s today? The first month is on us – Sign Up